Chapter 20 Epilogue

 The city of the Red Tower was huge. It was much bigger than Hajime's town.

 The first thing that caught my attention was the huge tower, which was visible more than an hour before we arrived in the city. That is the Red Tower.

 And after the red tower, you will see a huge wall in a few minutes by truck. It's not just the wall of Hajime's town, but much bigger than that. It is said that this wall is not to protect the city, but to keep out the demons that appear from the red tower surrounded by the wall.

 It seems that a demon of rank 6 appeared from the Red Tower in the past and caused tremendous damage to mankind, and this solid wall was built from that experience. by Sailor.

 And I know this Red Tower and the city of the Red Tower.

 What I know about this [Red Tower] and [Red Tower City] is that they are called [Red Lotus Dungeon] and [Red Lotus City]. These names are from SWG (Smart World Gate), which I played when I was still on Earth, and there was a city with the same shape and form.

 The same demons as SWG have been appearing here and there, but I thought it wouldn't be surprising if they were common demons, like this red tower and the city of the red tower. I didn't know there was a setting very similar to SWG. It's not like the inside of the tower is the same, is it?

 The city of Red Tower is built on top of a huge wall. The only building inside the wall is a huge building of the adventurer's guild, and there is a castle-like building in front of the entrance of the Red Tower. This is also the same as SWG.

 We got out of the truck and collected it in storage before we reached the city of the Red Tower. We walked from there, but Lethia and Sailor killed any monsters that appeared. I'm just watching them with my fingers in my mouth, and I mean with my fingers in my mouth because I don't actually have them in my mouth.

 The closer we get to the city of the Red Tower, the stronger the demons seem to get, and several rank 3 demons attacked us near the walls of the Red Tower. However, since Lethia and Sela can kill rank 3 demons instantly, they only add to my [[Mail Order]] trading value.

 The first time we defeated the Dungeon Master of the Labyrinth of the Dead, Tsukiyomi-sama turned Saint-Louve into a beast so that he could talk to us. The beastman Saint-Louve was in a state of shock, so he bought a combat suit and underwear from [[Mail Order]] and wore a cloak that Sela had. Since Sela's clothes don't fit him, he only borrows the cloak.

 To tell the truth, Saint-Louve's skills have been reduced since he became a beast. [[Fang Art]] and [[Claw Art]] have disappeared, and no skills have increased.

 However, Saint-Louve had been unable to find a job because he was a demon, but now that he has been transformed into a beast, he is able to find a job.

 When you arrive in the city of the Red Tower, go to the temple first. The temple is bigger than the one in Hajime's city. You must donate two gold coins to the temple to get a job. The amount of the donation is proportional to the size of the temple.

"What profession did you enter?"

 When Saint-Louve came out of the room with the sisters, he looked very satisfied.

"I'm the one who became a ninja."

"Ninja? That's not a profession you hear much about."

"Well, I've never heard of it. Does the Lord know?"

 I'm from Japan, the birthplace of the ninja, so what do you know?

"Probably a scout or assassin type occupation."

"If you're a scout, you'll be like me..."

"Covered? Shouldn't you be the one in charge?"

"No, I'm fine. Okay, I've decided! I'm changing jobs!"

 Sailor suddenly says she's changing jobs and walks into the room with the sisters. I don't care if she's wearing it.

 Sela is a [hunter] and Sanlove is a [ninja], so I don't think they're that close. But Sela seems to have felt the limitation of being a hunter, so you can do whatever you want.

 After a while, Sailor came out of her room with a smiling face. She seems to have made a satisfactory career change. Well, I already know her new occupation without using [[Appraisal]].

"I see you've found a career you like?"

"Yes! I've moved on to a better profession!"

 The corner of the mouth naturally relaxes at the tone of satisfaction Sailor.

 Sela's occupation is to stay at an inn and talk in private, so I went to the inn district and stayed at a high-class inn. When I tried to stay in two separate rooms for men and women, Lethia, Sela, and Saint-Louve said "One room! with such force that the gentleman at the reception desk was surprised, so I got a suite.

 As it was a suite, there was a big bath in the room, and I enjoyed it immediately. Then the door of the bath opened suddenly, and Lethia, Sanlove and Sailor came in, surprising me.

What the hell are you doing?

"Isn't it a squire's duty to flush the Lord's back?"

"I'm taking a bath with the Lord!"

"Wow, I said I didn't want to!"

 Lethia is muscular, but has a tendency to show off where she can and pull back where she can. Saint-Louve, who is 15 years old but looks like a schoolgirl. And then there's Sailor, who looks embarrassed as she hides her soft twin hills behind a towel.

 I can see the three of them in my mind's eye, but I have to jump out of the bath. I'm on the verge of losing my wits. You've got to give me credit for holding back!

 I think Lethia's behind all this. Lethia is trying to get me to embrace her. I don't feel bad about a beautiful woman coming on to me, in fact I'm glad, but I'm also worried about the future since I've moved to this world, so I'm trying to control myself.

 I don't feel the need to go back to Earth myself, but I'm not optimistic that the blonde -san will allow me to live a lukewarm life in another world.

 The women who had been taking a leisurely bath came up from the bath after kicking me out (their impression). While eating a meal in the room, I confirm the occupation and status of each member.

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

 Full name: Große Hendler

 Occupation: Tamer, Lvl 60

 Info: human, male, 20 years old

 HP: 900(C)

 MP: 15000(EX)

 Strength: 300(C)

 Endurance: 300(C)

 Magic: 750(C)

 Agility: 300(C)

 Dexterity: 3000(S)

 Charm: 3000(S)

 Good luck: 100

 Active Skills: [[Appraise(S)]][[Disguise(S)]][[Create Mage(E)]][[Tame(B)]][[Messenger(E)]]]

 Passive Skill: [[Enhancement(E)]]

 Magic Skill: [[Space-Time Magic(C)]]

 Unique Skill: [[Mail Order(E)]][[Navigator Alpha]][[Soul Eater(E)]]

 Criminal record:

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Treader]] [[Strong Eater]]

 [summons and uses a messenger.

 [[Strengthen(E)]] strengthens the contractor and increases the experience gained.

 [[Navigator Alpha]], a tsukuyomi-style upgrade of the existing navigator仕-sama.

 [[Soul Eater(E)]] absorbs one random ability or skill of the opponent you stop.

 [[Class C Dungeon Breaker]]A title given to those who have broken through a Class C dungeon. It has the effect of increasing the quality and ability of items obtained from demons.

 [[Strongman Eater]], a title given only to those who bury a strongman far stronger than themselves. You gain the skill [[Soul Eater]].

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

 Full name: Lethia Ogan

 Occupation: Attack Guardian, Lv50

 Info: Ogre, female, 15, squire.

 HP: 9000(S)

 MP: 300(E)

 Strength: 2000(S)

 Endurance: 2000(S)

 Magic: 100(E)

 Agility: 500(B)

 Dexterity: 200(D)

 Charm: 200(D)

 Good luck: 5

 Active Skills: [[Hyakutake no Mamoru(B)]] [[Axe of Destruction(B)]] [[Iron Wall(D)]]

 Passive Skills: [[Strengthen Body(A)]][[Axe and Shield Art(B)]][[Body Art(D)]]

 Magic Skills:

 Unique Skill: [[Kizuna]]

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Breaker]]

 Reduces damage taken when [[Iron Wall(D)]] is activated.

 [[Body Art (D)]] positive corrections to the way the body moves .

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

 Full name: Saint-Loup

 Occupation: Ninja, Lv1

 Info: Bloodwolf, female, 15, squire.

 HP: 5000(B)

 MP: 1000(C)

 Muscle Strength: 1000(B)

 Durability: 300(D)

 Magic: 500(C)

 Agility: 2500(S)

 Dexterity: 700(B)

 Attraction: 1000(B)

 Good luck: 5

 Active Skills: [[Three-dimensional Activation(B)]][[Evasion(E)]]

 Passive Skills: [[Leg Strength(B)]][[Hide and Seek(E)]][[Sense of Presence(E)]][[Assassination(E)]][[Twin Dagger Technique(E)]]]

 Magic Skills:

 Unique Skill: [[Kizuna]]

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Breaker]]

 [[Evasion(E)]] improves your evasion rate when activated.

 [[Concealment(E)]], hiding in shadows or scenery to make it harder to be detected.

 [[Detecting Signs(E)]]: You are sensitive to the signs around you. A higher skill than [[Sense of Presence]].

 [[Assassination(E)]] is an excellent assassin who uses dark weapons and poisons to get close and kill his prey without making a sound.

 [[Double Dagger Technique(E)]] is an excellent technique for fighting with a dagger in each hand.

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

 Full name: Sela

 Occupation: Sage, Lv1

 Info: Human, female, 16, squire.

 HP: 1000(D)

 MP: 5000(S)

 Muscle Strength: 200(D)

 Durability: 200(D)

 Magic: 2000(S)

 Agility: 400(C)

 Dexterity: 600(B)

 Attraction: 1000(A)

 Good luck: 20

 Active Skills: [[Sight Enhancement(B)]][[Concentration(B)]][[Demon Appraisal(C)]]

 Passive Skills: [[Archery(B)]][[Sense of presence(B)]][[Magic manipulation(E)]]

 Magic Skills: [[Wind Magic(D)]][[Fire Magic(E)]][[Ice Magic(E)]][[Lightning Magic(E)]][[Divine Magic(E)]]]

 Unique Skill: [[Kizuna]]

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Breaker]]

 [[Magic Manipulation(E)]] good at manipulating magic, reduces MP consumption, increases magic power.

 [[Flame Magic(E)]], magic that manipulates flames.

 [[Ice Magic(E)]], magic that manipulates ice.

 [[Lightning Magic(E)]], magic that manipulates lightning.

 [[Sacred Magic(E)]], a magic that specializes in restorative magic and the purification of undead demons.

 I'm impressed. You're all impressed.

 Ince told me that Saint-Louve's ninja is a top-ranking occupation of scouts and secret agents, and Sela's sage is a top-ranking occupation of mages. Like Lethia's attack guardian, these three professions are as rare as heroes and heroes.

 My own tamer is reasonably rare, but I'd lose to three professions.

 As you can see, I requested Tsukiyomi-sama to update the version of Ins. I would like you to remove the restriction that Ins has no permission to answer. If you can't do that, you can give me some hints to guide my actions.

 And what I got was the [[Book of Wisdom]], a [[Navigator]] version-up item. By reading this [[Book of Wisdom]], your [[Navigator]] has been upgraded to [[Navigator Alpha]].

 And Ins, although there are restrictions on answering my questions, the restrictions have been relaxed so that I can give hints.

 And by defeating that Rich (Dungeon Master), I got the title of [[Strong Eater]] and got a unique skill called [[Soul Eater(E)]]. This is the kind of skill that absorbs or steals abilities, right? Is this a straight line to the strongest hero?

 As for Lethia, her request to Tsukiyomi-sama was for the highest-ranked equipment. Lethia had the strength she needed to protect me, but she wanted a powerful piece of equipment that could follow Lethia's lead, so she got the Armor of Everlasting Darkness. It seems that Tsukiyomi-sama did not give me any weapons other than armor.

 So I bought a [[mail order]] axe of black magic iron and gave it to him, and now he's using it.

 By the way, [Armor of Everlasting Darkness] not only has a higher defense than the Black Magic Iron Armor, but also has the effects of [Self-Repair] and [Form Evolution], making it a high-spec armor.

 As for Sanlove, his wish for Tsukiyomi-sama came from a conversation with me, but Tsukiyomi-sama seems to have magnified it and turned Sanlove into a beast. And now that he's a ninja, he's even faster than he was before.

 HP and durability have gone down, but everything else has gone up, so it's safe to assume that they've been strengthened.

 Well, he's fast and has a skill called [[Evasion]], so as long as he doesn't get hit, it doesn't matter!" I guess.

 Sailor was given a pendant by Tsukiyomi-sama. When she first saw it, she thought that Sailor was a girl, but when she tried to [[appraise]] it, she was surprised! It was a pendant named [[Sage's Egg]].

 The effect of this [Sage's Egg] pendant is that you can choose to be a sage if you wish.

 Originally, he was a mage and a wind wizard, but it was a tough job for a solo player, so he changed his job to a solo hunter. Then, Tsukiyomi-sama appeared and said that she would grant his wish, and this is how it happened.

 They all seem to have followed the path they wanted to take. I don't feel that Rysia and Saint-Louve made their choices because of me, but if they are happy with their choices, I have nothing to say.

light_mode