Chapter 39 Mithril Golem Festival

 The magic circle glows and the MP is gobbled up. It's all gone.

 Ins says I have a ridiculously large amount of MP, but most of it has been taken away. Thanks to this, I'm very lazy.

 The light of the magic circle clings to me as if it has a will of its own. I feel as if something is looking into my body, and my laziness increases further.

 A few seconds later, as the light subsided, a bird was standing on the spot where the magic circle had been.

[Congratulations. You made it!]

[Oh, oh... this bird is my messenger?]

"Nice to meet you, Peeps!"

He's talking!

"I've inherited some of your husband's memories, Pea."

"Oh, I see..."

"Master-sama, give me a name."

 It flapped its wings and landed on my shoulder, a beautiful ruby-colored bird that felt almost weightless because it was so small.

"Right, then... Ruby."

"Hi, I'm Ruby Pea. Nice to meet you, too."

 He's so cute.

"What do you think Ruby eats?"

"I don't need food because I'm being supplied with MP by Master."

"Oh, I see..."

 Full name: Ruby

 Info: Little Phoenix, Rank 5, Female, 0 years old, Grose's errand boy.

 HP: 10000

 MP: 50000

 Muscle strength: 3000

 Endurance: 8000

 Magic: 9000

 Agility: 8000

 Dexterity: 5000

 Attractions: 7000

 Good luck: 50

 Active Skills: [[Flight(E)]][[Healing Winds(E)]][[Flap of Flame(E)]][[Acceleration(E)]]

 Unique Skill: [[Resurrection(E)]][[Information Sharing]]

 [[Flight(E)]] even if you don't have wings you can still fly with this skill.

 [[Healing Wind(E)]] generates a wind that heals injuries and illnesses by flapping its wings.

 [[Flapping of Flames(E)]]] flapping of the wings causes a scorching fire to break out.

 [[Acceleration(E)]] temporarily increases the agility value.

 [[Resurrection(E)]] revives you from the ashes even if your HP is reduced to 0 and you are reduced to ashes.

 [[Information Sharing]] allows the user to share what they have seen and heard with the summoner.

 I heard that the demon is connected to me wherever it is, and it lives off my MP.

 But I was surprised to see a rank 5 demon and a race called Little Phoenix.

 He also has a healing skill like I wanted, and after all, he's a phoenix, so he even has a unique skill like [[Resurrection]].

 On the offensive side, it has [[Flap of Flame]], which is good for both offense and defense.

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

 Things are going well at the demon shop.

 It wasn't too difficult, so the newcomers quickly got used to the job.

 As expected, Mouser has emerged as the leader of the group, and Rosa, the Willahara, has been bringing us a lot of information, although I don't know where she gets it from.

 The orc Xena uses her [[monstrous power]] to pile up the demons she buys in her warehouse, and Ronaudina is becoming a member of the same sama as Lulu and Daisy. Rendon, a dog and beast man, is also popular among female adventurers for his good looks.

 And Kazumi Uemura, I have her drink potions as planned and use her [[alchemy]] skill to make potions.

 Of course, my MP is increasing a bit, probably because I'm experiencing the hellish loop of drinking the potions I made and continuing to make potions.

 And so time passed, and the city of the Red Tower began to prepare for winter.

 It was summer when I was transported to this world, but I didn't think it was summer because it was very comfortable compared to Japanese summer.

"Grose-chan, I'm about to run out of white sugar, can you please wholesale it for me?"

"No problem, but how much do you want?"

 Whenever Katherine san needed me, she'd come to my house.

 He's the deputy guildmaster, so he's in a position where he can call on me, but he tends to come to my house .

 Even I can tell you that's because of the delicious tea and pastries.

"There's going to be a very large merchant force arriving from the Royal Capital next time... so I want you to wholesale more of the products and quantities listed here, such as top white sugar and pepper."

"From King's Landing"? ...so many cosmetics? We had a large shipment three days ago."

"Yes, the cosmetics will not only be consumed by this city and the royal capital, but also by the noble ladies all over the country in large quantities."

"I see... okay, I'll prepare it."

 The company now also distributes shampoo, conditioner, facial cleansing foam, lotion, moisturizer, foundation, and other products that are popular with women.

 It sells well, so we make a lot of money from it.

 It seems that the merchant corps of King's Landing is riding into the city of the Red Tower with over 20 wagons and multiple magic bags. They seem to be a huge merchant company.

 It is said that a typical merchant corps consists of three to five units, and ten units would be quite large, but this one is one of the best merchant corps in the capital, and it sells sugar, pepper, cosmetics and other products that I distribute. It is said that it has become such a large scale because the goods I am wholesaling such as white sugar, pepper, and cosmetics are selling like hotcakes all over the country.

 In addition to white sugar and pepper, I have orders for wine, silk fabrics, copier paper and ballpoint pens from Catherine San, and I promise to deliver them to the Merchant's Guild in the morning of the fifth day.

 To tell the truth, the merchant guild's distribution is now done through Lulu's shop, not mine.

 Lulu opened the shop last month as her first independent from me.

 The price is the same through Lulu's store, so they shouldn't complain about wholesaling through Lulu's store .

"Then, I'll be waiting for you!"

 She ducks a wink that almost sounds like a crack, and watches Catherine's big back as she leaves.

 I'll talk to Daisy about her new shop when I deliver in five days.

 The next day, I enter a dungeon for the first time in a long time.

 It's been a while since I had time, but... well, my three wives caught me and forced me to go to the dungeon.

 I'll be repeating my mission to kill the Mithril Golem.

 In order to overcome his weakness, Saint-Louve asked everyone to fight the Mithril Golem.

 The mithril golem is powerful but slow, so Sanlove slides his dagger across the surface of the mithril golem while avoiding the attack, but it doesn't hurt it.

 The Mithril Golem's attack never hits Sanlove at all, so he can watch in peace, but Sanlove's attack does no damage even if it hits the Mithril Golem.

 I watched the battle for about 20 minutes. When I thought that the battle had no end in sight, the situation changed.

 At the moment when he felt that the originally very fast Saint-Louve was moving even faster, Saint-Louve became an alter ego.

 And the next moment, the Mithril Golem fell apart.

"Yay wang!"

"Holy shit, was that your alter ego?"

"Bunshin? What's that?

 It's like Sanlove doesn't know what he's done.

 Let's take a look at the status.

 Full name: Saint-Loup

 Occupation: Ninja, Lv40

 Info: Bloodwolf, female, 15, squire.

 HP: 4000(B)

 MP: 3000(C)

 Muscle strength: 3500(B)

 Durability: 2000(D)

 Magic: 1500(C)

 Agility: 6000(S)

 Dexterity: 3000(B)

 Charm: 3000(B)

 Good luck: 5

 Active Skills: [[3D Maneuver(A)]][[Evasion(B)]][[Iron Slash(E)]]]

 Passive Skills: [[Leg Strength(A)]][[Concealment(C)]][[Sense of Presence(B)]][[Assassination(C)]][[Twin Dagger Technique(C)]]]

 Magic Skills:

 Unique Skill: [[Kizuna]] [[Divine Speed(E)]]

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Breaker]]

 [[Tekkiri(E)]]: Gain the mastery to cut through metal.

 When [[Godspeed(E)]] is activated, its agility value is tripled and it leaves an afterimage.

 Yeah, strong!

 Well, it seems that Saint-Louve gained two skills in this battle against the Mithril Golem.

 In addition, both of them are very useful skills that can increase the attack power and mobility of Saint-Louve.

 It's scary how talented Saint-Louve is, gaining so much skill after only 20 minutes of fighting mithril golems!

"Sunlouve, that's great. This will be enough of an asset in a golem fight!"

"Are you sure about this, One?"

"You can be confident, Saint-Loup is getting stronger!"

"Well, I can't afford to be complacent either, I'll do my best to be as good as Saint Louv!"

"Awesome, Pee."

"Hang in there, One!"

 Saint-Louve seems very happy with all the praise. Yeah, let's pet him. Kash-kash.

 And for some reason, even my demon Ruby followed me to the dungeon.

 And now he's dancing on Saint-Loup's head, praising Saint-Loup .

"Lord, I'm next!"

 Lethia then POPs the Mithril Golem and goes into battle by herself.

 When we tried to help him fight, he said, "Stay out of it!" and he was inspired by the growth of Saint-Louve.

 The battle between Lethia and the Mithril Golem is completely different from the one in Saint-Louve, it's a clash of power and strength.

 The onomatopoeic sounds of "gasping," "gurgling," and "grinding" are heard.

 Both Lethia and the Mithril Golem are good at fisticuffs, repeatedly punching and being punched.

 However, Lethia uses a large shield to defend herself when she is hit, so Lethia has better defensive skills.

 And Lethia, after about 20 minutes, the battle moves on.

"Uryaaaah!"

 The next moment, several axes appear and the mithril golem is crushed. ...I'm the one who has to collect the shattered remains of the Mithril Golem...

"Yay one!"

"Lethia-san, you did it!"

"Awesome Peeps!"

"Don't tell me that Lethia has also woken up to a new skill..."

"Hmph, I will become strong to protect my Lord!"

 Let's take a look at Lethia's status.

 Full name: Lethia Ogan

 Occupation: Attack Guardian, Lv55

 Info: Ogre, female, 15, squire.

 HP: 22000(S)

 MP: 1000(E)

 Strength: 10000(S)

 Endurance: 10000(S)

 Magic: 2000(E)

 Agility: 5000(B)

 Dexterity: 3000(D)

 Charm: 3000(D)

 Good luck: 5

 Active Skills: [[Hyakutake no Mamoru(A)]] [[Axe of Destruction(A)]] [[Iron Wall(B)]]

 Passive Skills: [[Strengthen Body(A)]][[Axe and Shield Art(A)]][[Body Art(C)]]]

 Magic Skills:

 Unique Skill: [[Kizuna]] [[Banpugeki(E)]]

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Breaker]]

 [[Banpugeki(E)]] gives an attack with a number of axes that cannot be followed by the eye. The number is said to be as many as ten thousand.

 I knew it... like Saint-Louve, Lethia, why is it so easy to get unique skills~?

 ...You're not... going to tell me that Sailor's going to have a one-on-one fight, are you?

 I look at Sailor's face.

"Hmm? What's up?"

"No, nothing."

"...I won't do it. Unlike Lethia-san and Saint-Louve, I can't go one-on-one with a Mithril Golem if my defense and evasion are average."

"Oh, yeah. I guess so."

 Sailor's a sensible person and she's fine.

"So I'll challenge you when I learn restraining magic, right?"

"Huh!"

 I take back what I said!

 Sailor was just like any other wife!

light_mode