Chapter 46 Flooding The Red Tower 3

 It's late at night and the sirens are blaring.

 I jump out of bed to see what's going on, and Lethia, Sanlove and Sela also get out of bed.

"This is the siren when the demons come out of the Red Tower!"

 Sailor's gonna tell us what the sirens mean.

 According to his explanation, the demons that swarmed the doorway of the Red Tower during the stampede kicked the adventurers out.

 But there must have been many adventurers left when we parted in the evening, what kind of demon could break through their defenses and come out of the Red Tower?

Everybody, get ready!

 But the three of them had already changed their clothes, and Lethia had even put on her armor.

 If there was a championship for quick change, he would be one of the best.

 Lethia goes to bed without any clothes on, so she only has to put on her armor, but it usually takes a long time to put on the armor.

"Owner!"

 When I came out of the house, I saw that the employees were also coming out of the apartment.

 They all look anxious about 1-sama.

 There is Lulu who is independent but still lives in an apartment because it is comfortable.

"They're in the multi-purpose hall of my apartment! Braham, take care of them!"

 Only the multipurpose hall, which is the common space of the apartment, is very sturdy.

 The space is so sturdy that even a rank 6 demon can't destroy it.

 It is large enough to accommodate all the inhabitants of the apartment, and I was planning to use it as a shelter in case of emergency, but I didn't expect to use it so soon.

"What will the owner do?"

 At the moment, the adventurers are packed in the Red Tower, so there are only employees with no fighting power here.

 Braham is the only one who can fight, but he's too injured to fight.

"We're going to the Red Tower. If it gets dangerous, don't go out there, radio me!"

 I asked Mouser, who was emerging as a leader, to take care of the others and we headed for the Red Tower.

 It takes a long time to walk to the Red Tower, so take out the Type 96 Armored Car (Cougar) as soon as you descend the barrier.

 The road to the Red Tower is dirt, but it's well maintained, so I step on the gas and hit 80 km/h.

 Gong!

 I ran over something.

 I don't think it was a human because the headlights were on high beam and I had good visibility.

 But I was in a hurry, so I'm not absolutely sure.

 If it turns out that I ran over an adventurer, my life is over!

 He brakes suddenly to stop the Type 96 armored car (Cougar) and gets out of the Type 96 armored car (Cougar) quickly.

 And what I saw... was a demon. I'm relieved.

"That's Black Claw!"

"Black Claw?"

 A feline demon the size of a lion with pitch black fur, Sailor tells me.

 He couldn't see it because it was pitch black.

 But cats are often run over by cars, as is the case in Japan.

 I feel sorry for the cat, but I'm glad it's a demon.

"It's a rank five demon."

 At Rank 5, he's as strong as a Mithril Golem.

 The Black Claw has been run over by a Type 96 Armored Cougar and is now dying.

The Red Tower must have overflowed. We'd better put a stop to it."

"Yeah, I guess so."

 Let this Blackclaw die for lack of luck.

 I'm sure they'll die if we leave them alone, but if they attack humans, we're in trouble.

 I'll take out my MP7 submachine gun and shoot Black Claw in the forehead.

 Black Claw is shot, his body stiffens and he dies.

 Then the skill [[Soul Eater]] was activated and absorbed the agility value that Black Claw had.

 [[Soul Eater]], so I can absorb skills, but Ins said that I'm absorbing skills that I don't need, so I'm prioritizing my abilities.

 I mean, why would Ins be controlling it when he could just absorb one at random?

 It's strange. It is strange, but I am convinced that Ins can do it.

 Full name: Große Hendler

 Occupation: Tamer, Lvl 98

 Info: human, male, 20 years old

 HP: 1505000(C)

 MP: 3530000(EX)

 Strength: 75500(C)

 Endurance: 93000(C)

 Magic: 120000(C)

 Agility: 86000(C)

 Dexterity: 95000(S)

 Charm: 80000(S)

 Good luck: 100

 Active Skills: [[Appraise(S)]][[Disguise(S)]][[Create Mage(D)]][[Tame(B)]][[Messenger(E)]][[Search( D)]][[Physical Enhancement(E)]]

 Passive Skills: [[Enhanced (D)]][[Precision Shot (D)]]

 Magic Skill: [[Space-Time Magic(B)]]

 Unique Skills: [[Mail Order(C)]][[Navigator Alpha]][[Soul Eater(E)]]

 Criminal record:

 Title: [[Class C Dungeon Treader]] [[Strong Eater]]

 [[Search(E)]] obtains detailed information about humans, animals, demons, and terrain in a certain area. However, you need Appraisal skill to see the status.

 [He is good with firearms and gives a large hit to accuracy.

 [[Strengthen(E)]] raises the strength, endurance and agility of your character.

 UP => [[Mage Creation(D)]][[Strengthen(D)]][[Search(D)]][[Precision Shooting( D)]]

 With yesterday's demon eradication, which can be called overhunting, my status is babbling.

 It was quite high even without yesterday, but now it's extraordinary.

 To put it bluntly, it greatly surpasses the status of a rank 6 demon.

 But I'm not gonna be the one doing the tying.

 I'm a man of principle who never crosses a stone bridge!

 Collect Black Claw's body in the storage and hurry to the Red Tower.

 On the way, he is attacked by demons several times, but he damages them by hitting them with a Type 96 armored car (Cougar) and finishes them with a Browning M2 heavy machine gun.

 The Red Tower was almost there when he appeared.

 A demon characterized by a gray haze that seems to drift in the air, Manas Spiritual.

 He's the area boss of the 20th level of the Red Tower.

 In other words, it's a very powerful demon.

"Rank 6..."

 Sailor mutters to herself.

 A rank 6 demon is a disaster for the humans.

 The last boss in the Labyrinth of the Dead that we stopped in before, Rich, he was rank 6 and we were dead.

 But that was a few months ago, and now Lethia, Sanlove, and Sela are as good as rank 6.

 However, this manasplithial is a bit troublesome.

 What's more troublesome is that it has [[Physical Attack Disable]].

 In other words, it's a bad match for Lethia and Saint-Louve.

 So what about magic? This guy even has [[magic resistance]], so magic damage will be greatly reduced.

 Probably because of his appearance, the adventurers were scattered and the demons came out of the Red Tower.

"Is your weakness... [[recovery magic]]?"

 Sela's right, Mana Spiritual's weakness is [[Recovery Magic]].

 Unfortunately, while Sailor is good at offensive and supportive magic, she doesn't know how to heal.

"troublesome..."

 Sela looks like she's in pain.

 Lethia and Saint-Loup don't look good either because physics doesn't work.

 So I'm not...

"Ruby, max out the [[Healing Wind]]!"

"Okay, Pippy!"

 I command Ruby, who's been relaxing on my shoulder.

 Ruby's [[Healing Wind]] isn't [[Recovery Magic]], but it's a skill in the same vein, so it's very effective against Mana Spirituals!

 When Ruby took off from my shoulder, she was as small as a parrot in the palm of my hand, but with each flap of her wings, she got bigger.

 And you'll be unimaginably bigger than you've ever been.

 Its size is like a small Cessna.

 When he flaps his huge wings at Manas Spiritual, a gentle light envelops Manas Spiritual.

 I don't know if it's a roar or a scream, but Manas Spiritual makes a painful sound.

 I know I can't defeat it with a single [[Healing Wind]] because it's a rank 6 demon and has half a dozen HP.

"Sailor, magic at full power!"

"Yes, yes!"

 Sailor starts chanting.

 Even I can see the magic swelling.

 There's no way Manas Spiritual would leave a Sailor like that alone.

 Manaspiritiaru approaches Sailor, floating in the air.

 This thing doesn't move fast, but its hazy, irregularly shaped body can increase its volume.

 Ruby's [[healing wind]] wraps around Mana Spiritual again as it spreads out with a bang.

 He sounds like he's in pain, but his volume keeps increasing and never stops.

 However, because of the damage caused by [[Healing Wind]], the rate at which the volume increases has become somewhat slower.

"Disappear! Flare Activity!"

 No sound. But a tremendous light envelops the manas pyrithial.

"Lethia!"

 It's so powerful that I and Sailor are almost blown away, so Lethia steps in between us and catches the shockwave.

 Lethia thrusts her large shield forward and catches the shockwave of Flare Activity, but it's a shockwave so powerful that even Lethia is forced into it by Sera's maximum power.

 The onslaught of flare activitiy, where the word destruction fits perfectly, subsides.

 The ground at the hypocenter was gouged out and a crater was formed.

 And in the center of it were lying a bottle and a stone.

 This is the drop item of Manas Spiritual.

 Manaspiritiaru is like a mist, and when you defeat it, it disappears leaving an elixir and a large magic stone.

 I don't find it strange since we've seen this scene so many times in SWG, but Sela and the others don't.

"What, the elixir?"

"Is this the magic stone?"

 Sailor and Lethia will pick up the items and bring them to me.

 Sela's appraisal skill is [[Demon Appraisal]], so she can't appraise items.

 So when I tell him the elixir is in the bottle, he screams in surprise.

 I'm not sure what to make of this.

 But unexpectedly, I got the magic stone of Manas Spiritual.

 In SWG, the drop rate of magic stones is said to be low, less than five percent, but I think it's lucky that I got it on the first try.

 I'd like to think it's thanks to my luck value of 100.

 I was going to get the Manas Spiritual Stone eventually, but I didn't think I'd get it so soon.

 Now you have an ingredient for a potion that raises the MP limit.

 The other materials needed are relatively easy to obtain compared to this magic stone, so I haven't even gotten my hands on it yet.

 It's nice to be the first to get the hardest thing to get.

light_mode