Chapter 48 Honeymoon 1

 As an unexpected byproduct of being made an Earl, extraterritoriality will be applied to the land I own.

 Among the rights of the nobility is the superior right to occupy land.

 Land and buildings owned by noblemen are not easily accessible even by lords and deputies.

 Simply put, the land is the domain of a nobleman.

 So this extraterritoriality applies to the land that was purchased for the orphanage.

 Looking at the land for the orphanage that has been cleared.

 Lethia on my right, Sailor on my left, and Saint-Louve hugging me around the waist.

 A few meters further back, there are three Japanese girls.

Okay, let's do this.

 The storage contains schools that were purchased through [[mail order]].

 It has already been remodeled by Ins, and it has become not only a classroom but also a comfortable living space.

 I'm gonna put that school right in front of you.

 Although it is a small building, it is bigger than an ordinary building because it is a school building, and there are many rooms in it because it is a three-story building.

 The third floor is all residential space, with 15 bunk beds in each room.

 There are ten rooms on the side of the building, except for the common space for laundry, so 300 people can sleep in this room alone.

 There are also living spaces on the second floor, but since there are only five rooms, 450 people can sleep there.

 The other rooms on the second floor are used as dining rooms and living spaces for the staff.

 The first floor is all classrooms except for the infirmary.

"That's great... that's great, Lord!"

"When I was in the condo, I didn't even know it was there, but now that I've seen it, I'm convinced that it's there...I can see why Grocer San is a foul-mouthed guy."

"Cool~one."

 The three girls are whispering in the background.

 Well, I've told the three girls about my skills, so no problem.

 No problem, but don't be a monster!

 I'm withdrawing my support!

 Now, there's one more thing to install.

 The counterpart to the school building is the gymnasium.

 As you know, this gymnasium has been modified.

"Let's have our wedding reception here!"

"Really?"

"Are you sure?"

"One?"

 I'll move to have the reception in this gym or on this property.

 I'm going to the town hall to take Lycia, Saint-Louve and Sela as my wives.

 It seems that there is no custom to hold a wedding ceremony in front of a Shinto shrine, and there is only a custom to hold a wedding party among nobles.

 So I'm going to have a big wedding party. Fortunately, I have enough money to spend lavishly.

 You have to show off your lovely wives to everyone.

 The wedding party was held to celebrate with those who had thus become close.

 Of course, the food was carefully selected.

 Lethia, Saint-Louve and Sela's wedding dresses are also gorgeous and look great on them.

"You three are beautiful."

 I've got three wives lined up in front of me, as gorgeous as their wedding dresses.

"Lethia, I want you to be as strong as an oak tree against all winds, to hold me up."

"I got it!"

 Manly as ever. I'll plant an oak tree in the garden for her, she's so much more manly than I am.

"I want Saint-Louve to surround me with healing, like a jasmine flower."

"Okay, one."

 Saint-Louve is a small, dainty girl and she's always been a comfort to me. So I'll plant a jasmine flower to commemorate her.

"I want Sailor to be like a cattleya flower, following the path she believes in and leading me."

"We will strive to be a beacon for Grocer San."

 Beautiful and the most sensible of us all, Sailor is like a wise man taking the high road. So we'll plant a cattleya to commemorate her.

"Thank you all for gathering here today. I want to make you three happy. But having three such beautiful and intelligent wives makes me happier than they are."

 Everyone's laughing.

 Stop him with your hand and keep talking.

"I swear here. As long as I live, I will love them!"

"I love the Lord, too!"

"And Saint-Louve!"

"I love you as much as you love me, Grose-san!"

 And so the wedding party enters the meal time.

 It is a buffet-style restaurant offering Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisine from various regions of the world.

 Not only alcoholic beverages such as champagne and wine, but also non-alcoholic beverages such as orange juice and oolong tea are available.

"Oh, Lord Hendler, this wine is delicious!"

 The drunken Count Zachariah, his cheeks flushed, approached us with a glass of wine in his hand.

 Count Zachariah seems to be a wine lover, and the wine poured into the glass in his hand is a high-class wine that cost 400,000 yen at [[mail order]].

 Count Zachariah looks really happy to drink it.

"I'm glad you're pleased . Count."

"Haha, Mister Hendler is an earl too, you don't have to be so rigid."

"No, I've been made an Earl, but I haven't been knighted yet."

"It's hard~, I'd rather buy this wine on a regular basis -----"

"Father, it's not polite to talk about such things here!"

 Count Drunkard was taken by Mouser-kun who came to a good place.

"Glose-san, Licia-san, Saint-Loup-san, Sela-san, congratulations!"

Congratulations to """""! !"""""

 Anna, whose arm has regenerated, Kanna, Izuna, Regina, Indy, and Fina, the six members of the adventurer group, celebrate.

Thank you, guys. How's Anna's arm?"

"Yes, I've finally come to my senses."

 His arm has regenerated, but it will take some time for him to swing the sword as before even if he grasps it with his arm.

 So now Anna spends her days in rehab.

"Well, take it easy and get used to it."

"Thank you, sir."

"Drink, eat, and enjoy yourselves."

""""" yes !"""""

 After the six adventurers, Lulu, Daisy and the rest of the employees celebrated.

 Lulu will take over for me while I'm in King's Landing, and Mouser-kun and the other employees will be fine.

"Lethia-san, Saint-Loup-san, Sela-san, you are so beautiful!"

"Thank you, Lulu."

"Thanks, One."

"Let's have a big celebration when Lulu-san gets married, too."

 They're all praising you three.

 I'm glad to see you three getting compliments.

 Next, Catherine and Gragas celebrated with me.

"Grouchy-chan is now a married man. Hey, I'm not married either!" Mm-hmm!"

"Ha, ha, Catherine's still the same."

"Is Gragas-san old enough to be Catherine-san?"

"Aye, it's a rotten marriage. When I was younger, Catherine was an adventurer too, so she was in a party with me and two others."

"Heh~ Catherine -san was an adventurer?"

 I thought he was physically strong, but I was surprised that he was an adventurer.

"But how did you become the overlord of the Merchant's Guild?"

"He's always been a fan of flashy clothes, which is why he left the party to start his own shop."

"Don't talk about the past. Let's just drink!"

 Catherine pours whisky straight into a large mug and hands it to Gragas-san.

 And Catherine San will have the same, and she'll toast us and gulp it down.

 That whiskey has an alcohol content of 46 degrees... and these two aren't even human... to drink it all at once.

 When I saw the two of them, they were fine even though they drank in a way I couldn't, I felt like I saw the true strength of the heavyweights of the merchant guild and the adventurer guild.

"Big brother, you're lucky to have such beautiful wives."

"Oh, thanks for coming, you three."

"It's my hometown brother-san's wedding, so even if you say I shouldn't attend, I will!"

"You three are so beautiful."

 I'm telling these three ex-brainiacs that I'm Japanese.

 Then he introduces them to Kazumi Uemura, a recluse who, to his surprise, knows all three of them.

 They didn't expect to meet at such a place, and they were crying with joy.

 He wanted to join a party of four, but Kazumi and Uemura didn't become adventurers because they didn't have combat skills.

 However, Kazumi Uemura will support the three of them to work as adventurers.

 That's why the three of you are living in my apartment.

"Congratulations."

"Why don't you get a wife too, Braham?"

"Yes, looking at the three of you makes me think it might be a good idea to take a wife again."

 Braham's background as a bandit was clarified when the crimes of Viscount Seccoi Nettoli were exposed, and he was forgiven and freed from slavery.

 However, he could not regain his status as a nobleman.

 There are extenuating circumstances, but the fact that he was a thief makes it difficult.

 But now that Braham has drunk my elixir, the old wound in his leg is healed and he can be an adventurer again.

 But Braham has become my vassal.

 If you're a successful adventurer, you could become a nobleman again, but Braham wants to repay me.

 I was embarrassed because I hadn't done much, but I decided to accept Braham with open arms.

 The day after the wedding party, we left for King's Landing.

 This will be our honeymoon. So we'll stop at King's Landing as well as other places.

 We boarded a Type 96 armored car (Cougar) and drove down an unpaved road towards the royal capital.

 This is the second type 96 armored car (Cougar), and the armor of the first one was beaten up because it had hit many demons in the stampede.

 I could have repaired it, but I bought a second one to earn money for [[mail order]].

 Naturally, I remodeled it, and I asked Insu to improve the living space, and this second generation Type 96 Armored Car (Cougar) was completed.

 Even though it's a military vehicle, it has very good accommodations, with a kitchen, dining area, bath, toilet, and even a huge bed made up of two king-size beds.

 I asked Ince about it, and he said that the space is being expanded by [[space-time magic]]. Insu-san is wonderful!

 We'll all take turns driving.

 So I can run at night, but at night I make out with the three of you.

 We drove the 96 armored car (Cougar) even on the rough road and arrived near the royal capital on the second day.

 According to the schedule, my knighthood ceremony will be held in ten days, so I'm going to visit the capital until then.

 There was a time when I thought.

"So this is the dungeon in King's Landing, my arms are ringing!"

 Yes, my new wives had taken me to a dungeon near the capital.

 I mean, this is our honeymoon...

light_mode