Chapter 71 Dungeon Of The Trees 3

 We were standing on the sixth level, admiring the majestic nature.

"The Red Tower was large, but this dungeon is also large."

 Lethia is right, this dungeon is quite large.

 That's why ATVs and motorcycles are so useful.

"There are many different types of dungeons, so if you're in a cave type, it can feel claustrophobic and depressing if you're in it for too long."

 I remember bombing a cave type with a Type 10 tank, but in general Sailor is probably right.

 We have ATVs and bikes, so it is easier to move than walking.

 Ruby will fight, Insu will collect the demon's corpse, and we'll just move.

 Moving almost non-stop to the boss's room, I saw Ruby descending from the sky, a little bigger, from the size of a parrot to the size of a swan.

 They say the more you fight, the bigger you get, even if your rank doesn't change. You can't ride on my shoulders anymore.

"My lord, my lady, my lady..."

"Don't look so glum, you're growing up."

 I'm gonna pat Ruby on the head when she's big enough.

 When you have lunch in front of the boss's room, some adventurers look at you enviously.

 I'm used to that kind of gaze, so I ignore it, and if she gets involved, Lethia is happy to beat her up.

 The boss room is filled with Rafflesian, the flower demon.

 The pollen is poisonous, but it's a good match for Ruby.

 Ruby blew away the pollen with [[Wind Magic(E)]] and burned away the Rufflesian with [[Flap of Flame(A)]].

 I join my hands to Rafflesian, who was the boss but was defeated without any action like a boss.

 Go to the seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth levels, and go to the tenth level before the boss room.

 Since there were no adventurers lined up at this point, we could enter the boss room right away, but since it was night when we arrived, we decided to rest for the night before challenging the boss room.

"But you've grown..."

 The Ruby is now as big as a Type 96 armored car (Cougar).

 This thing could fly with us on it.

 Lethia and Saint-Louve have already ridden Ruby, but riding her without a saddle of any kind is not for me.

 When I get settled I'm going to make a saddle for Ruby to ride in.

"Master-sama, yummy peas."

 As her body has grown, so has the amount of food she eats, and Ruby eats at least 10 kilograms of unpolished rice per meal.

 You can buy unpolished rice as much as you want, but it's hard to find a place to live when it's so big.

[Ruby's a messenger. We can send her back.]

 Ins told me that you can summon or send a messenger as needed.

 Apparently if I repatriate her, she'll assimilate my magic. I'm not sure.

 The next morning, he woke to the feel of Lethia's tight hips, Sela's breasts on his back, and the weight of Saint-Louve clinging to his legs.

 When I opened my eyes, I saw Lethia's well-shaped breasts in front of me.

 I don't want you to sleep naked because it makes me horny in the morning.

"Lord..."

 And as soon as I woke up, Lethia held my head and wouldn't let go.

 I can't go any further! Even my strongest reason can be destroyed.

"Hey, you don't have to run."

"It's already morning!"

"It doesn't matter how long it takes to build it. How about a little?"

"Eeeeew! I'm gonna get up!"

 When I managed to pull Lethia away, Sailor hugged me from behind.

"Grose-san, what about me?"

"Oh, no, I mean..."

"A little goes a long way."

 No, we can't run any further!

"Goshujin shamiawan."

 Hey, Sanlube, let me go!

"Well, I guess we're doing it after all."

 and Lethia held me again and I couldn't escape.

 ▽▽▽▽

 Well, you know. I did my best. I've been limping all morning.

 That's good. It's okay. ....

 I'm going into the boss's room now.

Okay, here we go.

 I'll put my hand on the door to open it.

"I'll take care of the boss!"

"Ruby fights peppy!"

"Lethia-san, you entered this dungeon for Ruby-chan's sake, so you can't."

"Mmmm..."

 When Serra admonished Lethia, Lethia seemed to regret it but backed down.

 I mean, the purpose of this dungeon is to train Ruby, don't get me wrong.

"Come on, I'll let you open the door, so cheer up."

"That's not going to cheer you up, Lord!"

 That's right. I'll open the door and go in.

"""""..."""""

 What is this?

"Um...Sailor, please explain."

"I don't want you to be rejected by me."

"Can I beat you, Pee-Pee?"

"Isn't that a bad idea?"

 There's a man on his knees in front of me.

 And the size of her body and the way her hair looks makes me think she's a woman.

 I have no idea why this woman is on her knees.

"Hey, you! What the hell are you doing? Explain yourself!"

"Yes, yes!"

 When Lethia demanded an explanation from the person on his knees, the person responded by jumping up and down on his shoulders.

"I'm the Dungeon Master of this dungeon. I'm looking forward to working with you."

 You're a dungeon master? Why is the dungeon master on his knees?

"I've watched you all the way here. And I understood. I can't win..."

"You knew you couldn't beat us, so you got down on your knees to ask for our forgiveness?"

"Yes, that's correct."

 The Dungeon Master answers Sailor's question, but you can't see his expression because he keeps his head down.

"Hey, you! If you're a dungeon master, fight like a dungeon master!"

"Lethia, keep your mouth shut."

"But, Lord... it's not funny."

"You're not funny, are you?"

Please, can't you just leave? There's a treasure chest over there. You can take it with you if you like."

 The dungeon master pointed behind him with a trembling hand, and there was a treasure chest.

"What do you want, Grose-san?"

"What are you going to do, beat the shit out of someone on their knees?"

"Then would you like to take the contents of the treasure chest and leave?"

"...I'm sorry Ruby, but that's the way it is."

"Mmmm..."

 No, Lethia never fought in the first place!

"I don't have a choice, PeeWee."

 Ruby looks a little disappointed, but it seems she can't attack a woman who is on her knees.

"All right, I'll get the treasure chest and be on my way."

"Are you sure! Thank you so much!"

 We're gonna walk towards the treasure chest.

 When I arrived in front of the treasure chest, I heard the dungeon master moving behind me.

"Kyahahahahahaha! You got me! ...Huh?"

"Uh, if it's a trap, I've already disarmed it."

"Huh?"

 Ins told me there's a trap around this treasure chest.

 Fortunately, it was a transference trap, and Ince disarmed it with [[Space-Time Magic(B)]].

"Ins is really useful, she's a good wife."

[well, Master... Mmm-hmm.]

"The Lord has me, too!"

"Yes, yes, Lethia, Sela, and Saint-Loup are all lovely, and good wives."

"Of course, of course!"

"Thank you, sir. Grose-san."

"Eh heh heh one."

 I know there's pink in the air. Lately I've been aware of my own rear end.

"Master-sama, can I take him down?"

"I'm done killing!"

 I feel like I'm talking like a lady.

"Wait, please wait. I apologize, please forgive me!"

"Daaaamn. Ruby, burn it down!"

"All right, PeeWee!"

 A huge ruby flapped its wings and flames attacked the dungeon master.

"Gahhh! Hot! Yuruji de gudasai!!!"

"The world is not so easy. If you're a dungeon master, be prepared to die."

"Gooooooo!"

 It seems that the Dungeon Master tried to do something, but he was burned to the ground by Ruby's [[Flap of Flame(A)]].

 This dungeon is called the Dungeon of Trees, and many of the monsters are plants.

 This dungeon master is a plant-based demon. That is why he is weak against fire.

"Guzo..."

 The dungeon master is burned by the ruby and is charred on the spot.

 The dungeon master this time is a plant demon called Lesser Druid. There is a spirit called a druid, but he is a humanoid plant demon similar to the druid, hence the name.

 Even so, Lesser Druid is a rank 5 demon, the same rank as Ruby.

 However, even in Rank 5, there is a wide range of strength, and the difference in strength between a lower Rank 5 Lesser Druid and a higher Rank 5 Ruby is obvious.

 Moreover, Ruby is my magician, so you can't see her in the status, but she has a few percent of my ability.

 In terms of ability, it is good enough for rank 6.

 Furthermore, Lesser Druid's weakness is fire, making him a good match for Ruby.

 I see that the carbonized Lesser Druid's HP has been reduced to zero.

 Unfortunately, the dungeon of these trees has been defeated by the dungeon master many times before, so there was no reward for the first defeat of the dungeon master.

 However, the contents of the treasure chest were -chan, and I got what is generally called treasure.

 I thought it was too subtle for me.

"But what was that dungeon master all about?"

"You were a story-based dungeon master, weren't you?"

 I had to answer Lethia's question. I don't know what's really going on.

 Also, Ruby has evolved because of this case.

 Originally he was a rank 5 Little Phoenix, but he became a rank 6 Phoenix.

 Its size has grown considerably, but now that it has learned the skill of [[shrinking]], it has become smaller and is perched on my shoulder.

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

 Full name: Ruby

 Info: Phoenix, rank 6, female, age 0, Grose's errand boy.

 HP: 100000

 MP: 400000

 Strength: 30000

 Endurance: 40000

 Magic: 45000

 Agility: 48000

 Dexterity: 40000

 Attraction: 40000

 Good luck: 50

 Active Skills: [[Flight(C→B)]][[Healing Wind(C→B)]][[Flap of Flame(C→A)]][[Acceleration( C→A)]][[Wind Magic(E→D)]][[Shrinking]]

 Unique Skill: [[Resurrection (C -> B)]][[Information Sharing]]

 ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

light_mode