It's Natural for a Maid. ~ The versatile maid who has been taking care of all the menial jobs has been framed and has decided to go on a trip!
Meidonara tōzendesu. ~ Jimi shigoto o subete hikiukete ita ban'nō meido-san, nureginu o kise raretanode tabi ni deru koto ni shimashita.
メイドなら当然です。 ～ 地味仕事をすべて引き受けていた万能メイドさん、濡れ衣を着せられたので旅に出ることにしました
"Please leave quickly. A plain-looking, unrefined maid like you would not be suitable for this house"
The owner of the mansion's cherished vase has been broken. The one who was falsely accused of the crime and was fired was the small and humble maid "Nina".
Nina is not well understood by the people around her, but she does all the menial jobs in the mansion.
Tidying up the messy work tools. Stocking up on seasonings and ingredients according to the tastes of the master's family and guests. Cleaning up the messy maid's unfinished business. Helping a young lady who was not in the mood to study. Returning art forgeries. Maintaining seasonal clothing. etcetcetcetc......
At first glance, the mansion was unchanged after Nina's disappearance. However, it was slowly falling apart...... It was no longer Nina's concern.
Nina, who had worked as a maid all her life, suddenly decided to go on a sightseeing trip.
On her way, she meets some "unlucky" girls.
Emily is a mage who boasts an extraordinary amount of magic power, but can't handle it well.
Astrid, an inventor who is very smart but somehow can't succeed in her experiments.
Tien, a moon-wolf who gets hungry because she doesn't eat right and can't get any strength at all.
Thanks to Nina, the versatile maid, the girls are now able to use their true power.
When they combine their power, it is comparable to that of an army......, but Nina never knew that.
- Chapter 11 Trouble Lingers
- Chapter 12 Maids, Wielding Their Skills Even In The Kingdom Of Freya
- Chapter 13 Inventor Is A Batch Bee
- Chapter 14 The Maid Comes Up With Another Idea
- Chapter 15 Spirits, People, And Oversized Screw-Ups
- Chapter 16 Inventors Are Great
- Chapter 17 Guest At The Earl Of Markwood'S Mansion
- Chapter 18 Jumping Up Bounties
- Chapter 19 Epilogue
- Chapter 20 The Maid Meets The Girl With Wolf Ears
- Chapter 21 All Bad
- Chapter 22 The Hunger Never Stops
- Chapter 23 And The Fullness That Comes
- Chapter 24 Chi Never Forgets The Favor He Received
- Chapter 25 The Maids Are Sometimes Angry
- Chapter 26 True Value Of The Moon Wolf Tribe
- Chapter 27 Unexpected Accident
- Chapter 28 The New Moon Is Dark. But
- Chapter 29 Arrival On Site
- Chapter 30 The Stranded
- Chapter 31 At The Bottom Of The Dark Water
- Chapter 32 Things That Move People
- Chapter 33 Epilogue